Emergency Nursing Continuing Education
This is a great opportunity to learn about emergency nursing to review for the emergency certification exam, or just to update your knowledge.
Pre-registration is preferred to ensure adequate handouts are available. A certificate of completion will be given for each session.
- Session is from 0830 - 1530
- Sessions are subject to cancellation due to low registration numbers
- Sessions are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather
- Sessions (except for mental health) will be held at another facility if there are eight or more registrants. Cost to be determined for each session held at other facilities
Emergency Nursing Continuing Educaton Session
- Physical assessment
- CTAS (triage)
- Rhythm interpretation
- Acute coronary syndrome and heart failure
- 12 lead EKG
- Acute psychosis and suicide assessment
- Respiratory failure and airway management
- IV fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base balance
- Neurological Emergencies
- Pediatric Emergencies
- MSK emergencies and trauma case studies
- Mental health personality disorders
- Toxicology / substance abuse
- CTAS (triage)
- Emergency nursing advanced skills day
- Emergency nursing simulated case studies
For more information, call the RN-PDC at 1-800-461-8766.
Custom Designed for You
Is there a topic that you would like to see offered? Contact us and we can offer specific sessions if there are eight or more registrants. Often, we can offer these sessions at your location.
Please click here for more information on upcoming courses relating to emergency nursing in Nova Scotia.